CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Feel free to add your thoughts, comments. Let's make it a play ground for thoughts. Let's provide a platform to cog (cognizant) :D

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Departed :-|

Note: Almost all of my friends have already left Hyderabad. Now, it was my room-mate who just left the town.

"Would YOUR 'so called' friends cry, while you would be departing?"

He responded, "I would not even want my friends to cry, while I would be departing!"

Let me reframe it, "Wouldn't you want to have friends who would want to cry, while you would be departing?"

Today's departure makes me reframe it again, "Wouldn't you want to have friends 'who would want to cry for you' or 'for whom you would want to cry', while you would be departing?"

[Yes, he cried today, while HE was departing!]

Everyone talks about moving on in life, isn't it more about "moving on in life while leaving milestones on the way", so that when one walks back through the past one can take rest at those milestones and reflect upon retrospection.

2 comments:

Akshay said...

Who left? Who was crying dude?

Mits said...

Abhinav, my third room-mate other than khanna and ungrateful saurabh, left to XLRI, inspite all good and BAD we managed to remember the good while he was leaving! He did leave some milestones but I am not sure if they are strong ones and will stay for ages! :-|
He was the one who sort of fought with me for her and he does feel sorry about it, but he can't stop himself from doing it! that is how he is!