CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Feel free to add your thoughts, comments. Let's make it a play ground for thoughts. Let's provide a platform to cog (cognizant) :D

Saturday, July 19, 2008

...and that's what friends and parents have to comment! :)

A junior: Mitesh! You don't have that spark in your voice anymore!
Myself: Hmmmm...

Friend: What do you want in your life? (A week back)
Myself: Nothing! (Without a thought)
.
.
.
Myself: Wait a minute! Actually, there is something that I want. I don't want my parents to know what I answered to you just now!

Few years back:
Mom: Can't you stay at home?
Myself: What do I do then?
Mom: Do something, read etc or just do nothing, sleep!

Now-a-days:
Dad: Why don't you give a break to your non-stop alternate sleeping and reading and may be, step out of home for a while?
Myself: Hmmm...

...there are many more incidences which constitute an unending list ;)

0 comments: