CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Feel free to add your thoughts, comments. Let's make it a play ground for thoughts. Let's provide a platform to cog (cognizant) :D

Monday, August 18, 2008

Is It Life...!

What I do for my living is not what I like the most which is as creepy as people finding themselves in a dark dungeon and on the first sight of a ray of hope coming though an orifice they would diffuse out blithely without thinking of what could be on the other side in the vacuum.

The people whom I live with I do not enjoy that much!

In pursuit of higher studies I am and I am not sure if I am ready for it yet.

What I am in pursuit of is not what I am sure of being interesting in.
Just that some of my close relatives, whom myself and my female sibling, which happen to be the only one that I have, call maa-papa, have been pushing me to be fit to catch a CAT. What makes me wonder is that even if I catch the CAT will that catch that lost mouse of enthusiasm.

So called friends have been picked up and winged out of the city, though they did buzz me an alarm well in advance, but I have already mentioned about the creepy dungeon, haven't I?

It took me a little more than 2 and a half years to realize that how, at that time, I screwed the biggest of all the times in my personal life, something that occurred to me mere 2 weeks back. (I wish YOU happen to read it)

But for all I know is that I need to 'Give Some Time to Time' and have my full faith supporting it!

0 comments: