CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Feel free to add your thoughts, comments. Let's make it a play ground for thoughts. Let's provide a platform to cog (cognizant) :D

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Is it Life...(contd)!

Forgot to include a fact:

"What I do...as creepy as...dark dungeon...diffuse out...in the vacuum."
To ensure my incessant survival, which is endangered due to above parameters in place and additional nonindulgent temperature and pressure conditions prevailing these days, I have been strongly advised by more than many to exhibit a demeanor that can only be practiced with the aid of a persistent pestering. Hence, every hour or two the alarm goes off only for my mobile screen to read as, "You are an Ass :-P!"

And preserving all my aplomb I respond, "Well! Nothing new."

0 comments: